Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Best Friend

I have a confession. Even though I don't plan to get married for quite some time, I LOVE weddings! I think a girl especially, spends her whole life planning her wedding. There is something beautiful and magic about each and every unique wedding. It seems like every one I know is either getting married or just got engaged. It's summer time and wedding fever for most people is in the air! As I said before, I want to wait til after I finish school to get married, but lucky for me the idea of weddings and my wedding obsession in general hasn't scared Kyle off yet. =) Over time he's learned to shrug his shoulders when I come up with crazy ideas and say his famous line "Whatever you say dear." Most times that line makes me want to scream into a raging fit at him haha (maybe not quite that intense) but when it comes to wedding planning he is right, other than him refusing to show up at a wedding that involves purple, whatever this dear says goes! Hopefully I don't see myself being a bridezilla in my future! Just kidding of course ...

Anyway while searching through my usual wedding blogs/sites today at work I have come across the most beautiful inspiring "vintage garden backyard wedding." Lately I've been on a ho-down kick in which my wedding consists of ribs (yes I know, I'm a veghead) corn on the cob, beer, beans, taters and all the fixins. I pictured my friends and family drinking beer and square dancing through the night (trust me, it's a lot prettier in my head and pictures than I just made it sound in words). But this budget friendly vintage garden wedding has given me new and inspiring ideas for something much more romantic! I'm not sure what kind of food would go with this theme BUT enjoy ...

[source]
Read all bout her wedding here. It's beautiful!!!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO! This wedding is so much more you :) I say stick with this one, it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete