Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Way You Love Me

I think one of my new favorite blogs is Today's Letters. I absolutely love her writing style and the pictures she posts. There's nothing super fancy about it and it's so easy and charming to read. This blog inspired me to point out the little things I love about Kyle. So now I will write him a letter of my own. However you should definitely check her blog out, she writes 1 sentence letters to everything she loves throughout her day. I didn't want to copy that style so I just chose one thing, well person to write a letter to. 


Dear Boyfriend, 
In the past 5 days you've called me your lobster and your goose [both of with one mate for life] and told me you loved me more than chocolate [aka YELLOW] cake and 100 pounds of crab legs. You listened to me gossip about someone shooting my Chuck Bass and just shook your head and when I assumed a 30 ot 6 was a 24 pack, not a type of gun. You didn't get annoyed as I fidgeted through 2 1/2 hours of Robin Hood and you stayed in the fetal position for an entire 60 seconds rather than just tucking in your shirt trying to get Tyler to guess TUCK for pictionary/charades. I knew there was a reason I picked you!! =)
Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment